Aquaculture Feed Extrusion, Nutrition, & Feed Management
August 31-Sep. 4, 2020 | Live Online
Course Registration Fee: $995
- Participants completing the week-long course will be awarded a Certificate and are eligible for 32 Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
- Train production personnel in principles and characteristics of extruders and support systems for effective selection and operation.
- Review current practices for preparation of aquaculture feeds.
- Familiarize attendees with practical aspects of feeds extrusion.
- Review aquaculture nutrition and feed management practices.
- Credit Card or Electronic Check – Please have payment ready to apply during registration.
- Request Approval for Invoicing / Wire Transfer
- An internet connection: broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- This course will be hosted on Zoom. For more information visit support.zoom.us