Aquaculture Feed Extrusion, Nutrition & Feed Management
Check back for 2022 course dates.
- Participants completing the week-long course will be awarded a certificate and are eligible for 32 Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
- Train production personnel in principles and characteristics of extruders and support systems for effective selection and operation.
- Review current practices for preparation of aquaculture feeds.
- Familiarize attendees with practical aspects of feeds extrusion.
- Review aquaculture nutrition and feed management practices.
- An internet connection: broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- This course will be hosted on Zoom. For more information, visit support.zoom.us